Sunday, September 20, 2009

Privileged to Call You Friend


A dear friend, Amanda Gunter, past away this weekend. Amanda was 5 months pregnant when she passed on Friday and she leaves behind a husband and a beautiful little girl. I have not found the words adequate enough to share with you all about this amazing woman. However, Sarah has a beautiful post about Amanda on her blog and I would strongly urge you all to read it. We mourn the loss of our dear friend but are comforted by the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and know that she will be reunited with her husband and sweet baby girl one day.

Amanda, thank you for being my friend and touching the lives of my family. We love you and you will not be forgotten.

Levin and Ansley, you are in our hearts and prayers.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

This was seriously the saddest story I've ever heard. Thank you for posting those words Tami! She really was a great person, and I was glad to know her. I prayer for Levin and her baby girl. I can't imagine what Levin is going through. Thank goodness for the gospel and that they will be together again someday.

LIZ said...

Thanks, Tami :) Would you please email the info you get to nathan's email: nathanfordham@yahoo.com

Thanks! You're fantastic :)
We hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Thank you so much for calling us and letting us know. We have been pouring our hearts out in prayer for all their family. We have been so devastated for them. Thank you for your friendship. We love you.