Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trip to Monterey,CA

Linken, Troy, my dad and I took a little (12 hour) road trip to visit my sister and her family. Linken was a great traveler and didn't have any problems, thanks to Baby Einstein and a portable dvd player. Here are some of the fun things we did; Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, Ghiradelli Chocolate Ice Cream Parlor, Fisherman's Wharf, saw tons of harbor seals and giant jellyfish in the bay, Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, yummy food in Carmel including a trip to Lula's, celebrated my sister's bday and lots of cousin fun for Linken and Halle. We had a great time and thanks to my big sis for letting us visit!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

how fun!!

The Tafuna Family said...

I can see why your mum calls you your sisters name, you look like twins!!!!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I love his two little teeth!

Jessie said...

i was going to comment the same thing. :) his two bottom teeth that show when he smiles are ADORABLE! what a cute kid! :)

Liza Jane said...

Looks fun! Thanks for posting pictures since your sis isn't too good about sending out ones - Halle has grown so much since the last time I saw a picture of her!