Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goonies Never Say Die

Troy and I were able to spend this past weekend in Astoria to celebrate our soon-to-be 3 year anniversary. The baby is expected to come the same week as our anniverary next month so we decided to celebrate a little early and my parents were more than happy to watch Linken for us. The 25th anniverary of the movie Goonies was also happening in Astoria so we took advantage of all the fun events and celebration.

Few things we did: Fort Clatsop, Trolley Ride, Watched Goonies on big screen at movie theater, Tour bus of Goonies film locations, Astoria Farmer's Market, Climbed the Astoria Column, Ecola State Park, Romantic dinner for two in our own private booth and relaxed at a Victorian Bed & Breakfast

Fort Clatsop Trolley Ride
AstoriaAstoria ColumnGoonies HouseEcola State Park

On a personal note: I LOVE my husband and I LOVE being married to my very best friend! He is the greatest husband and father. I LOVE our little son, the baby in my belly and hope for more to come. I couldn't ask for a more blessed life! What more can I say... 3 years going on into eternity.

2 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

Congrats on the anniversary, you 2 are great together! On a side note, WE LOVE THE GOONIES, we went by Asotria when we first got married. It was awesome, I love that road that you drive on to get to Astoria that is in the middle of the ocean.

Anyways, CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

COngratulations for hmmm everything. But what the heck are Goonies!!! I know, you'll probably tell me "Its a classic". But you know me...