Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Parade

Linken was in his first parade Saturday morning in celebration of the 4th of July. Troy and my mom decorated a wagon for him to ride in during the parade. He loved being in the wagon and watching the kids all around him. Later that day we went swimming at my uncles and then had a delicious bbq followed by fireworks before Linken went to bed. After he was asleep we set off the rest of our fireworks with the company of my family and neighbors. Hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha...what a pimping ride that's for sure!!! way to pick up chicks ;)

Greg and Bethanie said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten since I saw him less than two months ago!!!! Crazy!! He is so cute!

Liza Jane said...

So cute!

Matt said...

your little chunky nugget is cute! i hope i get to see him (and you guys, of course!) one of these days...i gotta get back home where i belong!