Sunday, January 4, 2009

BYU Hawaii Graduation


Troy and I graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii on December 13, 2008 with a degree in International Business Management. We were privileged to have had our families join us for the special occasion. We are currently living in Oregon waiting for Troy to get accepted into graduate school for a Masters in Business Administration. We will miss all of our friends and cherish the time we have spent in Hawaii. Thank you all for your love and friendship. Please keep in contact with us!

tamarajryan@aol.com
troy.ryan@ymail.com

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Tami! I have no idea how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad I did! Congrats on graduation! And good luck with life after school--I can't wait until that happens to me. You and Troy look so happy! Keep in touch!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Yay for graduating!! I am so glad that I got to see you when I was home!

Randi said...

Cute family! I hope you guys are enjoying life and adjusting to the lack of constant sunshine.

Braden and Heather said...

Congratulations Tammie and Troy! And once again, your little boy is adorable.

Matt said...

you guys look great! love the grad pics, isn't it the best?! so fun. I miss you both and hope everything is well in OR. I had no idea you were gonna move over there... i guess troy and I switched spots him being there and me in Phoenix! sucka